|■ Recent Projects ►|
■ Skill Sets ►
■ Terms and Conditions ►
| ■ Request Forms ►|
■ Email for Support ►
1. FILL & SUBMIT THE COMMISSION REQUEST FORM
- The first step will be to send in the request HERE.
2. RECEIVE YOUR QUOTE
- If I accept your request, you will be receiving a quote in the email address you provided. If I don’t hear back from you within 8 days, I will contact you through your secondary contact. When there is a major schedule conflict with your requested due date, I will be asking for a re-schedule or offer an expedite (with extra cost).
- If I don’t accept your request, you WILL be receiving a decline email.
3. DISCUSSIONS & NEGOTIATIONS
- Considering when you would like to have your projects finished by with my ongoing projects, waiting lists, scheduled events and holidays, we will determine the final due date.
- According to our discussions, I will adjust the estimate of the final invoice.
- When we agree, I will be sending you a short agreement form for you to sign electronically, with the invoice.
- We can both decline the request if we do not reach an agreement.
4. INITIAL PAYMENT DUE
- Please pay 25% of the total agreed final cost of the requested project.
- This initial payment will be refundable if you aren’t satisfied with the sketches or have a change of heart.
4a. FOR COMIC PROJECTS
The initial payment is due for the entire project since the page compositions and page flows must be planned and sketched as a whole.
5. RECEIVE YOUR ROUGH SKETCH
- If you would like, if you only have a vague idea and would like to see some choices to get a better idea, you can have up to 3 thumbnails for no extra cost.
- You can have up to 3 MAJOR changes for no extra cost. Please note, that if you requested the 3 thumbnails, additional MAJOR changes will be charged extra. Minor changes (slight size and position changes) will not be considered as major changes.
6. RECEIVE YOUR ROUGH SKETCH + BASIC COLORS
- You can have up to up to 3 thumbnails or 3 MAJOR changes for no extra cost. Minor edits like shifting tones and hues slightly will not be considered as major changes.
7. SECONDARY PAYMENT DUE
- Please pay 50% of the total agreed final cost of the requested project, plus any additional charges that occurred during the sketching stage.
- Please note, that the secondary payment will NOT be refundable.
- You will NOT be able to receive a full resolution image without the watermark, mid-project if you terminate the commission.
8. PLAY THE WAITING GAME
- Commission deadline will be posted on my Commission Schedules Google Calendar and is officially in production.
- You will be receiving watermarked work in progress screen shots and updates as frequently as you requested in your request form.
- You may suggest changes as many times as you’d like, though please understand that any MAJOR shifts and alterations, depending on how long it will take to change, will accumulate extra costs. Please note, that any changes that will fundamentally change the concept and design of the initially agreed sketch might lead to asking you for another secondary payment.
9. REQUEST COMPLETE!!
- You will receive the finished watermarked compressed image when the project is complete!
10. FINAL PAYMENT DUE
- Please pay the remaining 25% of the total agreed final cost of the requested project, plus any additional charges that occurred from changes and editing.
- Final payment will NOT be refundable after receipt of the final full sized document or after product is shipped.
- You will NOT be able to receive a full resolution image without the watermark unless the payment is received.
- I will be deducting 10% OFF the entire final commission if you do not receive the final compressed watermarked image by the due date. If you don’t receive the preview past five days, I will take 50% OFF and refund any payments for adjustments, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. *This does NOT account the following: unread emails or messages, or when you receive the final document/product. I cannot be responsible for your technical issues, connection or server issues, and shipment delays. Also if you requested any MAJOR CHANGES during any of the previous steps, and if there was more than three days delay in any of the responses in discussions or confirmations. Days and hours are in Eastern Standard Time.