It’s not news that Dezmond aka Azurite Reaction and I, Sires aka Evil Apple, have been working on few projects here and there since our collaboration with the MOTHER2(Earthbound) Let’s Play thumbnails so here’s some updates:
- Era of Errors T-shirt, designed and illustrated by me, is available at his online store if anyone’s interested! It features all 4 main characters in the first chapter/arc. It fits the occasion since I’ll be even more involved in this comic in the near future.
- Then I worked on another thumbnail project for his videos for his new Let’s Play Bravely Default series he’s starting soon. I drew all the main important characters and alterations of some so there’s going to be 33 different artworks made for this. I’ll post them up after the video series ends.
- The comic navigation section is finally fixed! That gaping grey bar in the middle is now gone! Hooray!
- And since I was coding the navigation bar, why not update the navigation buttons too while I’m at it? So here they are! I’m very content on how well it fits with the rest of the site.
- Sidebar now has a slideshow of image samples now. I only made 24 cropped images for this section so I’ll be adding more in the future. The transition effects are pretty amusing to watch by the way.
- Since my Main Artworks gallery page was getting heavy to load, I decided to toss my 2005 – 2011 images into a separate Older Artworks page. I swear it’s not because I wasn’t embarrassed with them! ;>_>)
I still need to get rid of the white borders around my icons, and my right sidebar is still SLIGHTLY off center so I’ll be adjusting those codes soon and hope I won’t break anything.
Regarding my own comics, You’re Not Alone and LSD Dream Emulator, I’ll need to squeeze them in into my already pretty tight schedule and not in a good way. My soul-draining office job is going to be even more soul-draining soon so honestly I don’t know how much energy I’ll have left after work every day. I’m already super paranoid about this upcoming tax season and renewing my rents and car insurance, the gritty adult life “responsibilities” I soooo enjoy. Since I don’t drink or smoke weed, the only real merit of being over 21 for me is… I draw better and got a tad wiser. Peer pressure is worse than before and you’d THINK highschool drama is limited to high school, but nope that gets worse because money makes situations WAY more complicated. So kids, don’t glorify their presence, and practice making good decisions and find your passion. You’re the only one who can make yourself happy. And that concludes my rant.
As usual, minor updates are posted on TWITTER, and everything else can be found in my social networking sites!
Thank you for visiting! Till next time.